10 Fun and Interesting Facts about Pet Rabbits
1. Domestic rabbits have a life expectancy of around 10 years, with some reaching 16 years
2. If you don’t want your male rabbit spraying and marking their territory, better get him
3. Unneutered males are more aggressive and harder to communicate with.
4. Rabbits are cuddly and friendly, but they have super sharp claws so be careful!
5. Rabbits need varied diets of hay, pellet mix, fresh fruit and vegetables.
6. They are social animals, give them a hutch-mate and plenty of attention.
7. Rabbit poo is great for the garden, recycle it as fertilizer.
8. Their teeth grow throughout their lives, so give them something to gnaw or they’ll find
9. They need a little help grooming from time to time, so get a grooming brush.
10. Rabbits are the third most popular pet in the UK, behind dogs and cats.